Replacement For Des-Case Standard breathers provide simple, yet dependable protection from moisture and particulate contamination in lubricants and equipment across multiple industries and applications. These versatile breathers are five times more effective than the leading non-desiccant breathers, protecting it with SINFT standard breathers will extend the life of the oil and the equipment, decrease downtime, and save you hundreds of thousands of dollars.
The replacement for Des-Case standard breathers the standard dust cap or OEM breather cap on equipment. As air is drawn into equipment through the breather, the layered filter elements remove particulate while the desiccant beads strip harmful moisture. While in service or during shut-down, the desiccant beads attract moisture from inside the equipment reservoir, actively drying the equipment.
SINFT standard breathers size
|Model||Max. Airflow at 1 psid||Recommended Max. Volume|
|Gearbox / Storage Tank||Hydraulic Reservoir|
|DC-1||4.16 cfm / 118 lpm||35 gal / 132 L||2 gal / 8 L|
|DC-2||16 cfm / 453 lpm||200 gal / 757 L||5 gal / 19 L|
|DC-3||16 cfm / 453 lpm||350 gal / 1325 L||100 gal / 379 L|
|DC-4||16 cfm / 453 lpm||500 gal / 1893 L||200 gal / 757 L|
|DC-BB||4.55 cfm / 129 lpm||15 gal / 57 L||200 gal / 757 L|
Seeing pink? Pink desiccant standard breathers means that it has done its job to prevent moisture from coming from your lubricant. It's time to replace the SINFT breather with a new standard breather.
1. Secondary Filter Element – Second polyester filter element protects against migration of desiccant dust, providing maximum efficiency.
2. Foam Pad – Foam filter captures any oil mist and disperses incoming air evenly over filtration and drying areas.
3. Integrated Nylon Standpipe – The integrated standpipe provides excellent vibration resistance and dissipates impact throughout the unit, eliminating weak points. It also allows even airflow distribution throughout the unit, eliminating inaccurate readings of desiccant saturation.
4. Water Vapour Absorbent – Silica gel adsorbs water from incoming air and can hold up to 40% of its weight. Condition is indicated by change of colour from blue to light pink.
5. Resilient Polycarbonate Body – Shock-absorbing, clear casing provides reliable service and easy maintenance.
6. Filter Element – Polyester filter element removes airborne contamination to 3-micron absolute. Unique loops allow particles to release during system exhalation, helping to increase breather life.
7. Air Vents – Individual air intakes are opened based on flow requirements of the system. Plugs protect unit during shipping and storage.
8. Thread Mounting – Easily replaces standard filler/breather cap with multi-fit connection or one of several adapters.