What' s The Multi-mantle Filter Element
The Stainless Steel Multi-mantle Filter Element consists of several cylindrical filter mantles. These provide a large filtration surface with a small space requirement and allow the use of finest filter mesh.
Multi-mantle Filter Element Applications
1. Various lubrication systems, e.g. marine engine, gas turbine, boiler,etc.
2. Hydraulic system of rolling machine, continuous caster, etc.
3. Metallurgy,petrochemical, machinery, papermaking, shipbuilding, nuclear power and coal power, and other industries related to oil filtration.
Stainless Steel Multi-mantle Filter Element Advantage:
1. Fixing by screw providing easy assembly, dismantle, and cleaning.
2. Less pressure loss, high strength, easy cleaning, long service life, high corrosion - resistance, big operation temperature range , large filtration area, big flow, high porosity, high permeability, high dirt - holding capacity, etc.
3. Cost - saving as each mantle can be changed
1. Made of metal wire mesh
2. Filtration precision : from 20μm to 120μm
3. Max differential pressure : 0.35Mpa
4. Filtration form : parallel filtration
5. Operation temperature : -25℃ to 100℃
6. Material : stainless steel, aluminum alloy, etc.